American Car Show will be organized at Helsinki Messukeskus Expo and Convention Centre. This exhibition presents the most beautiful american classics, hot rods, customs and showstoppers.
Every year FHRA is making efforts to make the show even better, to be filled with classy and nostalgic american cars, finest motorcycle, the most outrageous tuning cars and lots of motorsport!
- American Car Show presents top of the line rebuilt and to the smallest detail refined cars, the very best of handmade and technically excellent works of art to our visitors! Only the very best of the best will be present at our main exhibition.
- MC Heaven is the Heaven on Earth for every motorcycle fan! On our bike show you´ll find the most beautiful, the most powerful and unique motorcycles from different eras.
- Tuning Car Show is filled with tuned-out modern cars, well-thought and carefully crafted sportcars that has taken hundress of workhours to complete. Tuning Car Show presents the finest sportcars, modern racecars, unique and fast supercars!
- Motorsport gathers the whole motorsport scene to one show! This is a great place to meet different organisations and companies involved with motorsport and to meet different stars of motorsport from pro and semi-pro.
- Classic Car Show is a great addition to our exhibition! Classic Car Show is reserved for classic cars and historic vehicles.
- Custom Truck Show gathers the finest trucks and transport vehicles. These massive works of art are amazing new feature on our show!
- Mopo Tuning brings together the most awesome mopeds and motocross bikes in the same exhibition section! The Mopotuning is really popular among young people.
The very first FHRA American Car Show was held at Tikkurila way back in the year of 1978. Since then, show has grown from a small marginal groups event to being Finlands largest car show that gathers all the clubs and car freaks together and has become the Easter-weekends main event for the whole family.
If you are interested in commercial presence at our exhibition, please don´t hesitate to contact us! You´ll able to offer memorable experiences in this huge event, where attendees are enjoying the international atmosphere at the biggest car show in Finland!
Interested in entering your own vehicle to our show?
How to register:
When registering for the exhibition, you first select the role you are registering for. After that, select the category or exhibition section where you want your vehicle to go. Attach a good, preferably horizontal photo or two of your vehicle. Please upload the best photos first, as they will be printed on the vehicle infocard. The maximum number of images is five. The exhibition committee constantly monitors registrations and accepts vehicles for the exhibition throughout the spring.
When you have filled in all the fields and sent your application, you will receive a confirmation message to the e-mail address you provided. We ask for a confirmation to verify that the application is actually made by you, and not by a robot or another party. It has happened over the years that someone makes an application on behalf of a “friend”.
Please also add your vehicle’s registration number to the “special” field for the parking fee. We collect them in advance for the parking company. If only we could save ourselves from unnecessary bills. We delete the information after we have collected it, it will not be printed on your vehicle infocard.
If you are applying for mileage allowance or accommodation, please include the home address of the vehicle to be brought to the exhibition as your address, thank you!
FHRA Member clubs have priority when club places are allocated and exhibition places for them are free!
For the information of the clubs, the club must register first and only after that the desired vehicles will be notified to the club department. A maximum of four vehicles are accepted for the club sections. If you want to negotiate a larger stand, please contact Exhibition Manager Martti Luoso well in advance, martti.luoso(@)fhra.fi / +358 400 414 098 or our CEO Esko Raisvuo esko.raisvuo(@)fhra.fi / +358 40 163 2054.